Lo Riser Inclining Platform Trailer FEATURES
Unlike other utility or tilt-bed trailers, Lo Riser™ uses hydraulics to lower the deck to ground height to provide easy drive-on access. 6,000 10,000, 12,000, 14,000 and 16,000 lb load capacity models available.
The 4 Wheel, 16,000 lb Load Capacity Lo Riser™
Boasting a GVWR of 19,725 lbs and maximum payload capacity of 16,000 lbs, this hydraulic trailer easily provides approximately a 4 to 1 payload to trailer weight ratio. But that’s not all. Our new model offers:
• 74″ x 16′ load carrying platform that can be hydraulically lowered to ground height
• When lowered, the trailer allows a minimum 4º angle ideal for low ground clearance or reduced gradeability vehicles
• 4 position hitch height adjustment – adjusts to various vehicle heights
• Extra-Large, lockable storage area provides maximum storage capacity
2 Wheel, 6000 lb Load Capacity Lo Riser™
Built to Last
4 Degree Load Angle
No Dangerous Ramp Boards
4 to 1 Payload to Weight Ratio
"D" Ring Tie-downs and Built-In Tie-Downs Rails Secure Your Cargo
Added Safety Features
Breakaway kit with chains, a load check safety system and electric brakes on both axles provide added security.
Optional Spare Tire, Wheel and Carrier
The Optional On-Board Power Package
The Optional Winch
* Standard paint colors are Black, Yellow and Blue. Please ask about any other colors shown on the website, and we will provide a quote for custom paint.